New Life...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Calling Trees

We are making our calling trees for the big moment!

I have one list of people who will get notified immediately if I get the call that I have a potential donor (these are currently core family members who may need to start looking at travel arrangements, and will need to be on the alert for the next message which will indicate if I am actually going into surgery or not).

Then there is another list of people who will get notified (either by phone or text) if/when I am actually going into surgery.  There is a large email mailing that will be triggered by this as well.  Steve will also post it to my FB account.

If you would like to be on either of the lists or get notified that I am going into surgery anytime of the day or night (instead of finding out via email trail or FB post the next day), then please contact me and I'll put the appropriate information down. 

I say "anytime during the day or night" and "find out the next day" because from what I've been told, usually things happen in the middle of the night.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment