I was tired of my FB posts always being about my health; I felt like a "debbie downer". I also had the tendency to filter them so as not to offend people. But I have decided that I need a place to express my feelings as I travel on this difficult journey and I think it will help me to be able to do so. And I also know that there are many of you who want to know more about what is going on, and who want to be with me and support me during all of this.
Warning:
This blog may not be for everyone...in fact this blog is for ME. I reserve the right at any time to be blunt, honest, sad, happy, angry, or out-of-line. And also since my end goal is to have a double lung transplant and survive, there may be some medical gore present here.
The Rules:
1. You are more than welcome to read this.
2. You are more than welcome to comment if you would like to. I only ask that you be as blunt and honest as I will be.
3. It is not my intent to offend anybody or gross them out, but I will not apologize if I do, since no one is forcing you to read this.
4. Feel free to suggest this blog to someone else if you feel they would be interested.
5. Right now the blog is public, but I do have plans on making it private (when I can figure it out), because I do intend on putting some very personal feelings on here. When it does become private, I would only need to know your email address so you can have access to it.
6. If this blog helps just one person (including me), then it has succeeded.

This is a great idea, Lorene! Especially because there are some of us that have so many questions...but don't want to bombard you & your family about it ;) Glad to see you are in good spirits and are surrounded by good spirited people at the hospital!
ReplyDeleteAlesia, you and anyone else please feel free to ask questions. I am not shy about it (even though I don't really have the reputation for talking a lot) and I don't mind answering them. In fact, I find it helps me to talk about.
ReplyDeleteLove you Dave!
ReplyDelete